Clicky

0FFTOTHERACES: Signature Scent - CHANEL NO. 5.

Monday 8 September 2014

Signature Scent - CHANEL NO. 5.



Many believe signature scents are what make people different from one another, and I happen to be one of them. Signature scents aren't just there to make you feel and smell nice, in fact, in my opinion, the better your perfume the classier you are. 

You can always smell a trashy fragrance from a mile off, they're usually overly sweet or just smell really perfumey in a bad way. This is why I opt for the more unique and sometimes more musky scents. 

Even though CHANEL NO. 5 is rather common and very popular, its still the most unique fragrance I've ever found. Unique + popular = the perfect perfume. It helps to define a unique personality, don't you agree?

There are many quizzes online to help you to decide what your scent should be, based on your personality. However, I believe, rather than doing this, you should just go with your nose and see where it takes you!

What's your signature scent? And why do you like it? 

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I mentioned before - Chanel # 5 is what my Mom wears. I haven't ever bought it, but I always used to borrow hers! I love the smell of it. Mom douses letters in it when she sends them to me so that I can smell her. This is the one perfume I would actually save to buy right now. It is a classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Haha I know. That's a good idea, spraying it on letters. I might try that with my uni. work... maybe it'll inspire me you never know! x

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, it means a lot. Don't forget to leave a link!