Clicky

0FFTOTHERACES: August Sum Up.

Monday 1 September 2014

August Sum Up.

Happy September to you all! Here in England I'll be trying to buy the last of the summer clothes for bargains so that I can wear them next year, and I'll also be adding more layers to my outfits later in the month to protect me from cold weather (which I'm kind of looking forward to, TBH). 

Late Summer, approaching Autumn, has to be one of my favourite times of year because you experience the leaves change, the temperature get a little harsher, and of course, the fashion gets a little cosier! After spending time in Turkey in over 35 degrees, I can sure enough say I'm ready and waiting to pile on those woolly jumpers and under tops later this month. 

Last Month...

My Foundation Staples. Summing Up July. Summer Reading List. A Turkish Haul.
Holiday Toiletry Staples. Summer Skincare Routine. Cat Eye Sunglasses. My Obsession With Mint Green. How I'm Packing My Toiletries For Holiday.
It's My Birthday. Real Techniques Dupes. Goodbye England. I'm Back From Holiday. Pictures From Turkey.
My Weekly Obsession #1.


This Month...
I have a lot of new content, series' + other bits planned for this month (I sound so organised), so you can probably expect the blog to change quite a bit. I hope you like it, and feedback, of course, is always welcomed. I'm just so appreciative that people are actually interested in what I have to say, because I enjoy talking so much! I won't say just yet what new stuff  you can expect, just in case things don't go to plan. But one of my new series' that just launched yesterday is the weekly obsessions series, go check it out! 

I'm going back to uni. this month, so a large IKEA trip is planned, a big move is also to be expected, which again means sparatic posting. I'm trying to write everything as early as possible so that I have more time to do stuff. 

I'll be back at uni. before the 22nd (that's when I officially start), and I'm preparing myself slowly and valuing my time off to relax and stuff. I've hardly even been going out, I've just been chilling at home in bed reading. 

Thanks for reading! xx

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, it means a lot. Don't forget to leave a link!