Clicky

0FFTOTHERACES: I Got My Hair Cut, I Got My Ears Pierced & Updates!

Tuesday 23 September 2014

I Got My Hair Cut, I Got My Ears Pierced & Updates!


Hello again, I promise you I haven’t left! I have moved in to my new flat in Newcastle and I only managed to get the internet today, how tragic!

I’ve been seriously bored and I’ve felt really bad for not posting. But on the bright side I was able to spend some time re-writing and updating my CV, and of course planning new posts!

I also got my hair cut AND my ears pierced on Thursday and I love both (or all three) of them. I went for a shorter cut this time because I've had really long hair forever and I thought it was time for a change. As for my ears, I now have some cute little gold and silver studs in for six weeks. I’m already planning what earrings I'm buying when the six weeks is over.

See you all soon. 

post signature

4 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to your new posts :)
    - F - www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.co.uk
    P.S - I was inspired by your post 'Why you should start blogging' and I wrote my own which you can view here: http://elevatorbrain.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/why-should-i-start-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you! how nice :) I will go and take a look right away!

      Delete
  2. That is a tragic news to hear, your internet! Glad it got fixed! (: Good luck for Uni!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its all sorted now thank god! Thank you :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, it means a lot. Don't forget to leave a link!