Clicky

0FFTOTHERACES: Benefit's Sugarbomb Blush.

Friday 19 September 2014

Benefit's Sugarbomb Blush.



Hello everyone! I'm sorry its been a few days, I've been distracted + busy sorting out my uni stuff. I'm going up on Saturday so things will probably be all over the place until then, I hope that's okay! Today I'm coming to you with my review of Benefit's Sugarbomb blush, I was lucky enough to receive this for my birthday, and I love it, so I thought "why not do a review?". 

The thing I adore the most about this blush is that its so versatile. I love products that can be worn through any season because its cheaper, and if I'm in love with the product I want to wear it ALL the time, like ALL THE TIME. Sugarbomb has a unique set of 4 colours, there are a combination of light shades, dark shades and coral pigments... if that makes any sense to you! Once they're blended together they make the most interesting shade. 

Depending on your preferences, you can apply a lot of blush, a little, or in between. Personally I prefer the in between option just because I need a little colour in my face and I like the highlight I get from using the product, but if I go too crazy I look too made up and I don't like it.




Another positive to Benefit's Sugarbomb is that it gives your cheekbones a lovely highlight without any extra work. I haven't even been applying any highlighter when I've been using it because I've not needed too. However, if there is a special occasion I probably would just so I look more 'glammed up', if you know what I mean.

As we all know, Benefit provide us a little brush with some of their products, its soooo cute! I have been using this with every use, + I haven't even thought to use one of my own brushes.... I probably should try that soon! 

Have you tried Sugarbomb by Benefit? How did you find it?

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I have this blush! It's lovely but especially the cute packaging! I love benefit ♥

    Emilyldn.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means a lot. Don't forget to leave a link!