Clicky

0FFTOTHERACES: My Weekly Obsession #2.

Sunday 7 September 2014

My Weekly Obsession #2.

Here I am with my second weekly obsession, I really like this series up to now, even though I'm only the second post in! I think I like it so much because I don't have to sit down and have a good think or plan before I write. I just write. I find that in "just writing" I end up spilling out a load of babble which needs to be edited, of course, but I end up with better content. I might try that method when I write my next post and see how it goes. 

This weeks obsession is makeup organisation. I have to be honest with you, my makeup is no where near as organised as it should be, but I've found that making an effort with it for uni. has made me want to seriously think about an organisation method. This may sound a little too serious for a makeup collection, but us crazies like to take it seriously. 

I've been planning how my room will be organised at uni. (I go back on the 22nd), and I decided to buy some acrylic makeup organisers to make things a little bit neater and a little bit nicer. Ever since I purchased one, I've been searching online for them, and rearranging my current one over and over because I like it that much. 

I can surely say that this is an obsession. What's yours?

post signature

5 comments:

  1. I love this!! This is my exact obsession at the moment too and I've purchased a couple of acrylic makeup organisers from ebay too! It's such a nice feeling having everything neat & tidy & makes you so much more excited to do your make up haha! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm going to purchase some more soon too, so I'm excited to get them!

      Delete
  2. I seriously need to organise my makeup collection, I love the clear storage bits and units. I feel like buying makeup is my current (not so healthy) obsession xx

    http://miss-jordanocean.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm kind of settled with the buying, its kind of buying too much stuff to organise it with that's my problem atm!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, it means a lot. Don't forget to leave a link!