Clicky

0FFTOTHERACES: Top 5 Favourite Apps for iPhone.

Sunday 22 June 2014

Top 5 Favourite Apps for iPhone.


The beauty of smartphones is that you can customize what apps are on it to suit your needs. This makes them really practical for everyone, which is why they're so brilliant. Today I am sharing with you my top five apps for my iPhone!

INTERNET BANKING. I've talked about the brilliance of the internet banking app before, and I still stand by the fact that its just one of the most useful ways to do banking as a student. I have the HSBC app, but apps are available for most high street banks out there. 

LinkedIn. Over the past 6 months I've been desperately trying to improve my LinkedIn professional profile, which is obviously quite important with me going in to the PR/Communications sector. Since I don't log on to the site on my laptop or computer that often, its just really handy to have it on my phone because I get push notifications. I also find that its much easier and less complicated than the website too. 

TIMETABLE. This isn't that useful to me when I'm out of uni. but it definitely comes in handy when I have classes. Its just really easy to set up and customize yourself, you can colour code everything and add your own time periods, so I find this app to be extremely useful when I want to know what I'm in during the week. Of course, this app doesn't exactly have to be used as a uni./work thing, It can be used leisurely as well! 

RAIN, RAIN. I have trouble sleeping and I have found that this rain app helps me to sleep every night. Even if I'm just having a nap it just helps me to relax and I tend to fall asleep quite quickly (for me) when I use it! There are a range of different types of sounds you can listen to, not all of them actually include rain! 

SOLITAIRE. An iPhone wouldn't be an iPhone without a really good game on there to pass the time. I'm completely in love with this solitaire app because it entertains me in basically most situations. I play it on a morning when I wake up, when I'm in bed at night, when I'm watching TV or YouTube, I'm addicted! 

What are your favorite apps? 

  post signature

2 comments:

  1. I used to listen to rain to sleep too - now I do sleep hypnosis by Robert Gorick on youtube - flaming amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I've never tried it before, I'll have to! :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, it means a lot. Don't forget to leave a link!