Clicky

0FFTOTHERACES: Natural Everyday Eye Makeup Look #1.

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Natural Everyday Eye Makeup Look #1.



Today I'm going to show you how I create one of my favourite everyday makeup looks. For my day to day eye makeup, I prefer to use shadows that will enhance my eyes and make them seem more defined, but I don't want my eyes to seem too defined as it may be inappropriate.

STEP 1: I'll use an eyeshadow primer to start off with, which helps me create the base. With this look, I like to use the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Eden. It creates a light base which provides a little extra needed brightening to my eyes. I just apply this product really lightly on to my lid with my index finger and any left over product goes underneath my bottom lash line too. 

STEP 2: I then take my trusty Naked Basics Palette by Urban Decay and work in a thin layer of the Naked 2 shadow to my lid and crease, avoiding my inner corners. This creates a really good base combined with the primer.

STEP 3: Using Buck from the Naked 1 Palette by Urban Decay, I work this product from the middle of my lid to the outer corner and blend it nicely in with the other products. 

STEP 4: For the final step I take Scene by MAC and work that lightly into my crease, outer corner and lower outer corner of my eyes to create some depth. I finish this off with some black mascara, and maybe highlighter if I feel like I need it! 



And there you have my natural everyday eye makeup routine. Its one of many, however, and I plan to share my other natural looks with you in the near future too! 
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Beautful! I love the urban decay primer. This look is gorgeous, you have beautiful eyes x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yeah me too, Eden is my favourite one of course! x

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, it means a lot. Don't forget to leave a link!