Clicky

0FFTOTHERACES: Summer Reading List.

Sunday 3 August 2014

Summer Reading List.



I've been bad due to distractions and not read that much recently. Going abroad is a great chance to read all those books that I've been buying and not reading. Here are the books I'd like to read this summer...

A Clockwork Orange. I was reading this, I got a few chapters in and got distracted by blogging and such. I think this will be one of the first books of mine to read. Its not exactly an "easy read", but that's kind of what I'm in to. 

Lolita. Even though I've read this book countless amounts of times I'm planning on reading it again. This book can't be described by anything less than amazing. 

Pandemonium. I've read the first book for this series (Delirium) and I absolutely adored it. I bought this book about a year ago and still haven't got around to reading it. I love dystopia so I'm pretty excited to start it! 

1984. I started this book at New Year and completely lost interest in it. I'm on part 2, but can't seem to get into it so I just stopped. I think I'll be giving this a go again this holiday, starting from the beginning! 

'Salem's Lot. I got this a few weeks ago for summer reading, I've always wanted to read this so when I saw it it was a must buy, so I'm looking forward to it.

What books are you planning to read this summer? 
post signature 
 

6 comments:

  1. A Clockwork Orange is definitely a difficult read, but such a good book. 1984 is amazing too, I hope you enjoy it! x

    www.lalalasunaina.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure I'll really enjoy both of them when I get into them properly!

      Delete
  2. I love 1984, but I have never read A Clockwork Orange. I have been trying to read lots of Canadian books because I am trying to assimilate to the culture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh that's a good idea. What type of books have you been trying to read?

      Delete
  3. Love this post, it inspired me to create my own Summer Reading List!
    - Millie xx
    Corkscrew Curls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means a lot. Don't forget to leave a link!