Clicky

0FFTOTHERACES: Blogs You Should Follow: Autumn.

Wednesday 22 October 2014

Blogs You Should Follow: Autumn.


If you're anything like me, you'll always be on the lookout for some new inspiration for life, some new products to dote over or new techniques and types. Finding a brilliant new blog is always an experience to remember. I find myself scrolling and scrolling and reading everything I relate to, and if its a good blog, you read it all. I've been craving to share my favourite bloggers with you this Autumn. 

Nouveau Chique
Annie from Nouveau Chique basically has the life I want. She's in the PR business, she was brought up in Paris AND, if I'm correct, she just finished interning at L'Oréal in NY and has moved to London. How amazing can someone's life get?! To top it off, she's extremely pretty, has awesome hair and is incredibly daring! 

LalalaSunaina
Sunaiana and I both started blogging at the same time, and we're both trying to establish ourselves, whilst handling second year of uni and a social life. Sunaina has the most gorgeous hair, instagram and blog design. She has an incredible number of followers so early on, so well done to her! She's for sure one to watch. 

NikJamess
Nik has an incredible writing style, I don't know why but I just get so drawn in by his writing. His blog is so beautifully crafted and he's got blog design and pictures down to a T. If you're looking for inspiration for your blog he's a good one to look at! Even though he talks a lot about men's fashion, it gives me good ideas for what colours to wear, and he's also a fellow lover of monochrome! 

SeeYouInSeven
See You In Seven just doesn't have enough followers for the quality of Megan's blog. If you click the link above you'll see what I mean. Megan's brows are flawless, and she writes clear beauty reviews and personal posts that are charming. She has some very unique ideas too, which makes her even better! 

Photo credit, edited by me. 

post signature

8 comments:

  1. I love this, its so nice to see bloggers supporting each others work like this and you picked some really great sites too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for mentioning me in this post Emily! It means a heck of a lot that you enjoy reading my blog, I'm glad I've found such a lovely blogger!

    Nik x
    NIKJAMESS | Fashion & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, you deserve every mention :). Thank you!

      Delete
  3. This is so sweet! Thank you Emily! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Megan's blog too. I really agree that it deserves more followers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means a lot. Don't forget to leave a link!